Sunday, June 9, 2013

Watery things

Mermaids, Sea Fairies and an underwater (cloud) summer...


It seems that the rest of Britain is basking in glorious sunshine...um, not here. To be frank, I don't actually mind that much. There are umpteen deadlines to be met, and lots of books to read.






My studio is a work of art in itself. I've never seen it so messy. I won't mention the rest of the house. 

Petticoat Pirates - The Sea Fairies of Whirlpool Gully, the second book in my series is available in the shops now! Huzzah! You can purchase it here 

There are some new micelettes in the shop, Emily above is one of them. I've opened an ETSY shop so if you are in America you can easily purchase my mice should the fancy take you. Just click here and you will be transported as if by magic to my shop.



1 comment: